The Slovak Republic is a developing state in Central Europe with a market economy. Doing business in Slovakia requires the creation of a business entity — a legal entity, information about which is recorded in the country's commercial register. An extract from the commercial register of Slovakia contains current data on legal entities, the history of registration actions, as well as information on all documents sold to the commercial register, with the dates of receipt. Historically, the commercial register appeared in Slovakia in 1992, the register has been kept in electronic form since 2004 and contains data since January 01, 2001, for this reason, earlier information cannot be obtained in the form of an electronic statement. The data provided in the statement is very informative and will help you check the counterparty at the stage of negotiating a deal or contract.
The trade (commercial) register is a resource containing data on all legal entities, branches of companies, individual entrepreneurs, as well as cooperatives in Slovakia. The state authority to which the commercial register is subordinate is the Ministry of Justice of Slovakia, the collection of data and their storage is reserved for the district courts. Slovakia is a party to the 1961 Hague Convention, which indicates the possibility of legalizing documents in a simplified manner.
Extract from the commercial register of Slovakia in electronic form and with apostille
The request for data from the trade register can be carried out in several ways, each of which is necessary for a certain situation in working with a company or submitting documents to government agencies and banks. We offer the following services:
- Extract from the trade register of Slovakia in electronic form (the document is sent in .pdf format). The cost of the service is 13 €;
- Extract from the commercial register of Slovakia with historical data in electronic form (the document is sent in .pdf format). The cost of the service is 13 €;
- Extract on all documents sold by the company to the commercial register with the exact dates of their submission (the document is sent in .pdf format). The cost of the service is 14 €;
- A single statement containing current data, historical data and a list of all submitted documents in electronic form. The cost of the service is 20 €;
- Extract from the commercial register of Slovakia with apostille. The cost of the service is 240 €;
- It should be noted that the cost of delivery of a document with an apostille is not included in the cost of the service and is paid separately, depending on the tariff of the courier company.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Slovakia for international agreements
Entrepreneurial activity brings together people from many countries, from different continents, while the need for reliable information about the counterparty plays the most important role. An extract from the commercial register of Slovakia will help clarify the data on the validity of a company registered in the territory of Slovakia, on the size of the authorized capital, on the reports sold, information on the possibly initiated bankruptcy or liquidation procedure. At the start of a foreign economic contract, such information lies in the foundation of future work. Since there is a possibility of concluding a contract with an unscrupulous supplier, which will lead to significant losses and the need to go to court. Do not neglect the opportunity to check the future partner, for which it is necessary to analyze the data of the trade register.