The Republic of Singapore is one of the countries in Southeast Asia with a highly developed economy and the third largest GDP per capita in the world. Like any developed country, the Republic of Singapore has a national commercial register containing information about companies registered in the country. An extract from the commercial register of Singapore allows you to obtain the information you need about the counterparty when concluding foreign economic agreements and contracts, as well as to receive data for the court or initial verification of the partner. The commercial register is operated by a structure subordinate to the Ministry of Finance of Singapore, namely the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Committee (ACRA), which was established on 01 April 2014. Singapore is a very favorable business start-up jurisdiction and has the lowest corruption rate in the world. Business enterprises are regulated by the Companies Act 1967 and other regulations.
Singapore has been classified by experts as a so-called «special offshore jurisdiction», which has a special respectability. The Republic of Singapore is not included in the «black lists» of the European Union and the Russian Federation. However, the OECD lists Singapore as a country that has not sufficiently implemented tax information exchange methods. But despite such estimates, Singapore is the most profitable place for foreign investment. At the same time, the task of the commercial register is to provide information and relevant data for the development of business with companies registered in Singapore.
Extract from the commercial register of Singapore in electronic form and with consular legalization
Since Singapore is not a party to the Hague Convention, the legalization of documents takes place through consular legalization, which is an additional difficulty in obtaining the relevant information necessary for application on the territory of your state. Consulates of different countries have different kinds of requirements and the cost of legalization itself depends on the country in which it will be necessary to use the document. Our company offers you the following services for obtaining documents from the commercial register of Singapore:
- Extract from the commercial register of Singapore in electronic form (the document will be sent to you by email in .pdf format). The cost of the service is 35 €;
- Extract from the commercial register of Singapore with consular legalization. The cost of the service is from 980 €. It should be noted that the cost of delivery is included in the cost of the service, but only to the Russian Federation, if you are in another country, please specify the delivery in the order. Delivery is carried out at the rates of the courier company. The term for producing the document is 5-7 working days, additional 2-3 days are spent on delivery;
- Obtaining Certificate of Good Standing, the document is sent by courier service without consular legalization. The cost of obtaining a document is 35 €;
- Obtaining the Certificate of incorporation — the document is sent by courier service without consular legalization. The cost of obtaining a document is 80 €;
- Obtaining Certificate of Conversion — the document is sent by courier service without consular legalization. The cost of obtaining a document is 80 €;
- Obtaining Certificate of Confirmation of Amalgamation — the document is sent by courier service without consular legalization. The cost of obtaining a document is 80 €;
- Other types of certificates — 80 €;
- Obtaining a copy of the memorandum and memorandum of association with an apostille. The cost of the service is from 980 €. To request such a copy, you must provide a paper copy of the document to our company for submission to Singapore;
- Upon your request, we can request additional documents in Singapore.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Singapore for the conclusion of the contract and submission to the court.
An extract from the register is the most valuable source of information for commercial structures. If you have a need to conclude an agreement with a foreign company to expand the market for work or fulfill a lucrative contract, you will need to check the counterparty to exclude any possibility of fraudulent actions. But, if a dispute has already arisen and you need to confirm the legal capacity of a foreign company, an extract from the commercial register of Singapore will help you in court to confirm the existence of the company and its ability to defend itself in court. The information contained in the Singapore company register is the best source of information for business.