The Russian Federation is the largest state in the world. Like any developing country, Russia has a national trade register called the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs. An extract from the commercial register of Russia allows you to find out fairly voluminous information about legal entities, about the status of the company at the time of the request, about the entries made about inaccuracy and violations of the country's legislation. Increasing its participation in international activities and working on investment attractiveness, Russia is taking more and more measures to improve the resource that provides information about legal entities and individual entrepreneurs registered in Russia. The information content of the register is very voluminous and allows you to find out all the information of interest. If you decide to start cooperation with a legal entity or individual entrepreneur, an extract from the commercial register of Russia will make it possible to conduct an initial check of the counterparty.
The main laws governing the registration of legal entities and their activities and the procedure for making changes to the commercial register are the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 129-FZ «On State Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs». The federal tax service of the Russian Federation is the state authority responsible for filling and storing data in the commercial register. An extract from the commercial register of Russia is provided in strict accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Russian Federation is a party to the Hague Convention, which abolishes the requirement for legalization of foreign official documents dated October 5, 1961, which makes it possible to legalize documents, including an extract from the Russian trade register by affixing an apostille.
Extract from the commercial register of Russia for checking the counterparty
Verification of data about a future partner or a well-established company is a very important task, since a business is always exposed to the effects of a changing economic situation and a successfully developing company can go bankrupt, while the fact of bankruptcy will be hidden until a critical situation occurs, while partners can suffer significant losses. To exclude such a situation, data from the trade register must be requested at regular intervals. Our company will help you obtain information about a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur as of the date of your request, namely:
- Receipt of an up-to-date extract from the commercial register of Russia in electronic form (the document is sent by e-mail, while the extract itself is signed with the electronic digital signature of the Federal Tax Service) — the cost of the extract is 12 €;
- Obtaining an actual extract from the commercial register of Russia with an apostille on paper (the document is sent on paper to the address of the customer's location). The cost of paperwork is 195 €;
- Request for a certificate of tax residency from Russia (the document is provided in electronic form in .pdf format). The cost of the document is 19 €;
- Request for a certificate of tax residency from Russia with an apostille (the document is provided on paper). The cost of the document is 195 €;
- Please note that the cost of the service does not include delivery when ordering a document with an apostille, delivery is carried out at the rates of the courier delivery company. Please check the delivery information each time you request a service.
- To request information from the Russian commercial register, you will need company tax number information and company name. Since in Russia there is no rule on the uniqueness of a company name, many companies may have the same commercial name and the tax number will help in the search, since it is unique.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Russia for a court or foreign trade transaction
It's not a secret for anyone that in the course of working with corporations, companies, small and large enterprises, not everything can go well; disputes arise that are referred to the court. To confirm the possibility of a company from Russia to be a defendant or a plaintiff in court, it will be necessary to obtain an extract from the commercial register of Russia and submit it to the court for an early start and resolution of the dispute. When concluding foreign trade contracts, it is mandatory to check the foreign partner, since there is a very large number of people who are trying to illegally seize the funds of entrepreneurs, including those who are outside the Russian Federation. If you need help with the registry, we will be happy to assist.