The Republic of Moldova is a state located in the South-East of Europe bordering on Romania and Ukraine. The population of Moldova is approaching three million people. The development of entrepreneurial activity, as well as of large and medium-sized businesses, is proceeding slowly due to the economic crisis in which the country was from 1990 to 2000. The source of information about legal entities registered in the country is the national trade register. An extract from the commercial register of Moldova allows you to obtain the most complete information about the company using it both for informational purposes and when preparing a contract or confirming the validity of a company in court. The legislation of the Republic of Moldova provides for a number of restrictions on the receipt of an extract regarding a person who has the right to request an extract.
Moldova is not included in the list of states or territories with offshore status, nor is it included in the «black lists» of the Central Bank of Russia and the OECD. The main laws governing the activities of companies are the 1992 Law on Entrepreneurship and Enterprises, the 2002 Civil Code, as well as other legislative acts regulating the procedure for the creation, change and liquidation of non-profit organizations and other types of business. Moldova is included in the list of countries that have ratified the 1961 Hague Convention, which simplifies the legalization procedure.
Extract from the commercial register of Moldova as an information resource
The powers to register legal entities and maintain the trade register are assigned to the state registration chamber, which is under the jurisdiction of the country's Ministry of Justice. The main type of extract from the commercial register of Moldova is the company profile, which contains the most general information about the legal entity and its location, namely: the full name of the legal entity, registration number, company registration information, company location address, current status on the day of the request, type companies, financial information, other available data about the company, provided for by the legislation of the country. Our company will help you in working with the commercial register of Moldova:
- We will help you to request a document in the commercial register. An extract from the Commercial Register of Moldova can be provided in electronic form or with an apostille on paper;
- The cost of obtaining an extract from the commercial register in electronic form is 55 euros (the document is transmitted electronically in pdf format.);
- The cost of obtaining an extract from the commercial register of Moldova with an apostille is 247 euros, the document is delivered on paper with an apostille stamp;
- As noted above, there are features in the request for an extract for its further legalization, we offer two request options:
1. We conclude an agreement with a law firm in Moldova and issue a power of attorney with a notarial certificate for making a request. This method will lead to an increase in the cost of the service, since all costs will be added to the above cost;
2. Your company issues a power of attorney for the employees of our partners in Moldova, and they carry out the request and legalization. Additional costs for drawing up a power of attorney are not included in the cost of the service.
- It is better to obtain a power of attorney for obtaining an extract either at the Consulate of the Russian Federation or at the Consulate of Moldova, if the request is made not from Russia. Since the internal laws of the country have given the Russian language a special status, no translation is required.
- The cost of delivery of the statement is not included in the cost of the service and is paid separately at the rates of the delivery company.
If you still have questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company email. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Moldova for going to court
Any judicial system, including the courts of English law, must confirm the existence and status of the participants in the process before the start of the hearing. The document giving this opportunity is an extract from the commercial register of Moldova. Since the court is a state body representing the judicial branch of government, the extract must be apostilled. There are situations when the court asks to clarify the legal nature of the document (extracts from the trade register), this is a rare situation, but possible, while links to legislative acts regulating the procedure for maintaining the trade register will help you in such cases. An extract from the commercial register is a very necessary document both when checking data on a counterparty or business partner, as well as an important legal material confirming the status of your partner in work or a defendant in court.