The Italian Republic is a state with a huge history and rich cultural heritage. The development of international business cooperation requires contractors to check each other's activities and status. An extract from the commercial register of Italy will allow you to check information about the counterparty, submitted reports, the status of a legal entity, as well as information about the possible bankruptcy of the company. The system of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry consists of more than 100 chambers and a huge number of branches. The Unified Commercial Register of Italy was created in 1993, although the path to this result was started back in 1974. To date, an extract from the Italian commercial register has become available to all corners of our planet, the main need is the presence of a computer and the Internet. Since Italy is one of the countries that have ratified the 1961 Hague Convention, documents issued in Italy are subject to a simplified legalization procedure through an apostille stamp.
Cooperation with companies registered in Italy is very productive and successful. Checking the Italian counterparty when concluding foreign trade agreements, which is very important when starting cooperation and lack of information about the good faith of your future partner. An extract from the commercial register of Italy can be obtained in different variations, from the current extract to the historical dossier of the company.
Extract from the commercial register of Italy for government agencies
As mentioned above, Italy is one of the countries of the 1961 Hague Convention, which implies a simplified procedure for the legalization of documents for submission to the countries of the Convention. An extract from the commercial register of Italy is no exception to this rule. The Italian Commercial Register provides an opportunity to obtain a number of documents required both for concluding foreign trade agreements and for filing a claim in court, as well as obtaining a visa. The list of documents that may be requested includes:
- an extract from the Italian commercial register with up-to-date information, the cost of obtaining an electronic extract is 15 €;
- extract (historical) from the register of the company, the cost of the extract is — 15 €;
- dossier (historical) from the Italian commercial register, the cost of the dossier is 15 €;
- an up-to-date dossier from the Italian commercial register, the cost of the dossier is 15 €;
- information about the annual financial statements of the company, the cost of the statement of financial statements is 15 €;
- an extract from the commercial register of Italy according to information about an individual, the cost of such a search is 40 €;
- The obtained data will show the director or founder of which company the individual is, for the request you must provide the full name of the individual without errors;
- an extract from the commercial register of Italy and other documents mentioned above can be obtained with an apostille, the cost of a document with an apostille is 250 €. The documents will be legalized under the 1961 Hague Convention.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Italy for banks and financial institutions
Opening an account for an Italian company in banks of another country, including the Russian Federation, requires the provision of a number of documents. An extract from the Italian commercial register is the most important document when contacting a bank. Providing a complete set with a statement will enable you to go through the bank verification procedures as quickly as possible and get a positive decision. Companies from Italy do not have restrictions on the status of the company, such as legal entities from Belize or the Seychelles, working with banks in Europe, Russia and Asia is fully open for Italian companies. An extract from the commercial register of Italy must be obtained on the eve of a visit to the bank, so that your chances of being checked by the security service are great.
As mentioned above, an extract from the Italian commercial register can be obtained in different volumes, a request for information on annual and financial statements will allow you to provide accurate data on the company's performance and further capital turnover, to many banks, such as those located in Switzerland, this is very important. After receiving the documents, it is possible to translate it into any language of the countries of the world. Providing an extract from the Italian commercial register will enable:
- check the company according to the data of the chamber of commerce;
- to clarify the data on the possibly started bankruptcy procedure;
- check the official who has the right to act on behalf of the company without a power of attorney;
- check the delivery of annual and financial statements.
Extract from the commercial register of Italy for foreign trade contracts
If your company is engaged in foreign economic activity and often enters into contracts with non-resident counterparties of the country where your business is located, adherence to a number of mandatory procedures is necessary to avoid errors, since an error in this kind of legal relationship entails financial losses. An extract from the commercial register of Italy will allow you to check the counterparty and determine the most important information:
- check the date of creation of the organization, which will give you information on how long the company has been on the market for goods or services;
- check the status of the company, whether it is operating or is at the stage of liquidation or takeover;
- the expediency of requesting the charter from the company will become clear, since the charter may provide for a transaction approval procedure;
- request the approval of the transaction from the non-resident counterparty, which is very similar to the law of Russia.
All this information can be given to you by one document. An extract from the Italian commercial register is a very informative and complete document, it does not contain concise information such as the commercial register of the Virgin Islands. The data for productive work and the establishment of long-term cooperation are stored precisely in the Italian commercial register. Our company provides you with information from the Italian commercial register for various purposes.