The Czech Republic is one of the demanded countries for doing business in Europe. Information about companies established in the Czech Republic is contained in the commercial register. Extract from the commercial register of the Czech Republic allows you to get basic information about the company and its activities. The register of the Czech Republic was created in 1991, the maintenance of the register in electronic form began in 2006. The register contains data on commercial companies, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs. In accordance with Czech civil law, the entry into the commercial register of companies established in the Czech Republic is mandatory. The request for data from the trade register is carried out both in electronic form and on paper with an apostille affixed.
An extract from the trade register of the Czech Republic allows you to request all documents submitted in relation to the company in the form of a list. The reliability of the data in the register and their compliance with reality is entrusted to the company, in case of submission of false data or false information, administrative liability is provided up to the liquidation of the company, which indicates the completeness of the data.
Extract from the commercial register of the Czech Republic in electronic form or with apostille
Information from the trade register is provided both in electronic form and on paper with an apostille affixed. The Czech Republic joined the 1961 Hague Convention in 1998, on June 23, entered into force in 1999, on March 16. Documents issued by authorized bodies are subject to a simplified legalization procedure through apostille. The following information may be requested from the commercial register:
- extract from the commercial register of the Czech Republic with up-to-date data — 12 €, the extract is provided in electronic form;
- an extract with historical data containing information about changes in the charter, address of a legal entity, change of the head or founders — 12 €, the extract is provided in electronic form;
- a copy of the charter and documents transferred to the register — 12 €, the extract is provided in electronic form;
- a list of all documents sent to the register in relation to the organization, 12 €, the extract is provided in electronic form;
- information on the annual financial statements for the last reporting period — 12 €, the statement is provided in electronic form;
- request for documents with an apostille affixed on paper — 250 €, an extract is provided on paper, DHL delivery from 30 € depending on your location.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of the Czech Republic for the preparation of a foreign trade agreement
Working with foreign counterparties requires more attention to the company offering services or goods. Since it is not uncommon for companies to be created for the sake of one transaction, after the transfer of funds, the company will disappear and the result will be sad. By requesting an extract from the Czech commercial register, you can clarify the most important points about the date of the company's creation, about the reports submitted, the composition of the board and other information. Foreign economic activity requires the identification of risks for the conclusion of contracts at the stage of negotiations and the trade register, in this case, a valuable source of information. Along with the apostilization of an extract from the Czech commercial register, our company offers you a procedure for consular legalization of documents issued by the Czech authorities. A similar procedure is required for countries outside the 1961 Hague Convention.