Belize is an independent state with close ties to Great Britain, as the head of state is the Queen of Great Britain, who appoints a Governor General. Belize became an independent state in 1981, before that it was a colony. Like any independent state, Belize has a trade register containing information about all companies registered in the country. An extract from the commercial register of Belize will help you find out general information about the company you are interested in, while it is worth noting that the register is closed and the provision of data is possible only through an official request. Registration agents are involved in the registration of companies, as well as other issues of interaction of offshore companies with the state, they also have the right to provide a number of documents that cannot be requested otherwise. The commercial register allows you to obtain information about the company, in particular about its legal status.
Belize is one of the most demanded offshore zones in the world, with the simplest procedure for registering companies and obtaining a number of licenses. At the same time, the main income for the country's economy comes not from financial services, but from tourism and agriculture. The trade register has a number of features associated with the offshore status of the state. An extract from the commercial register of Belize contains a small list of data.
Extract from the commercial register of Belize to obtain information about the partner
The data of the commercial register will help to clarify information about the company's performance and its status. The content of the extract includes the name of the company, the name of the registered agent of the company, the address of the agent, the registration number of the company, the date of registration, the authorized capital, information on the public investment of the requested company, information on registered documents, information on the deletion from the register if such an event occurred. For individual companies, information may not be provided or may be provided for a fee. Our company will help you obtain the following documents from the Belize registry:
- Extract from the trade register of Belize in electronic form, the document is sent to you by e-mail in .pdf format (Company Search Report). The cost of the service is 58 euros;
- Extract from the commercial register of Belize with apostille on paper. The cost of the service is 450 euros. DHL delivery cost ranges from 65 to 115 euros, depending on your location;
- Obtaining a Certificate of Credibility from the commercial register of Belize on paper without apostille. The cost of the service is 280 euros. DHL delivery cost ranges from 65 to 115 euros, depending on your location;
- Obtaining the Certificate of Credibility from the commercial register of Belize on paper with an apostille. The cost of the service is 500 euros. DHL delivery costs from 65 to 115 euros, depending on your location. If you need additional services, write to us at the e-mail address, and we will request the possibility of obtaining documents in Belize;
- To send a request to the Belize Commercial Register, we need a company name or company registration number.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Belize for courts and banks
In some cases, the judicial authorities of any state request information about a company that is a participant in the process to obtain information about its legal capacity, that is, the ability to participate in the trial and be held liable. An extract from the commercial register of Belize will help you in such a case. If the court requests a legalized document, we will help you with an apostille and delivery of the document to your address.
An extract from the commercial register of Belize is an information document for banks. In particular, the banks of the Russian Federation in the list of documents required for opening an account of a foreign company indicate the need to provide an extract or certificate of the company's trustworthiness. In this case, the documents must be necessarily apostilled, for their legal use on the territory of Russia. If your country is not included in the list of countries of the 1961 Hague Convention, the document must undergo Consular legalization.