Belgium is a state in the northwest of Europe and like any developing country, Belgium has a national commercial register of companies. All companies, foundations, individual entrepreneurs, shtikhings are registered in the state trade register. An extract from the commercial register of Belgium allows you to clarify all the necessary information about legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for various purposes. The trade register is entrusted to the Belgian Federal State Economic Service and is available upon request. The trade register is maintained in electronic form, information is also provided in electronic form. Documents obtained from the commercial register of Belgium can be legalized for use in various states.
Belgium ratified the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the requirements for the legalization of foreign official documents on December 11, 1975, the document entered into force on the territory of the state on February 9, 1976. Official documents received in Belgium, including an extract from the commercial register, can be legalized in a simplified manner by affixing an apostille. An extract from the commercial register will help to confirm information about the company in court, study information about a new partner before concluding a contract or transaction, and also find out information about permanent partners.
Extract from the commercial register of Belgium with and without legalization.
Our company provides services for obtaining an extract from the commercial register of Belgium both with legalization and without. Depending on the need to obtain information or a government authority or the judicial system that has requested such a document, our lawyers will offer you their help and support. As part of the service, we offer the following assistance:
- Extract from the commercial register of Belgium in electronic form — 14 €, provided in electronic form;
- Extended extract from the commercial register of companies in electronic form — 14 €, provided in electronic form;
- Annual financial statements in electronic form — 14 €, provided in electronic form;
- Extract from the trade register of Belgium with apostille — 300 €, processing time from 5 working days;
- Extended extract from the commercial register of companies with apostille — 300 €, processing time from 5 working days;
- Annual financial statements with apostille — 300 €, processing time from 5 working days;
- Please note that the cost of delivery is not included in the cost of the service and is paid separately in accordance with the tariffs of the delivery company.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Belgium for court
In the event of a conflict and the need to resolve the dispute in court, you must provide confirmation of participation in the trial. Thus, you will be able to know in advance about any changes in the life of the partner company. The content is extremely useful and requires study, since any business activity.