Taiwan, an island in the Atlantic Ocean located 150 kilometers from the mainland of China. Taiwan is the partially recognized Republic of China (Taiwan). Business and entrepreneurial activity in many sectors of the economy is developing very successfully on the territory of Taiwan. Despite the small size of the partially recognized state, it ranks 18th in the world in terms of GDP. The service sector accounts for 73% of the GDP. Like all countries, Taiwan has a national trade register that provides the main document — a company profile in traditional Chinese or English. An extract from the commercial register of Taiwan is provided to verify the data on legal entities registered in the territory of the island state. Taiwan is not included in the «offshore blacklists» of the EU, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and the OECD. However, it is included in the list of countries that do not exchange tax information with the Russian Federation.
An extract from the commercial register is issued at the request of the client from the commercial register in electronic form. The document contains general data that make it possible to determine the status and existence of such a company in reality. Taiwan did not sign the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, abolishing the consular legalization of documents. At the same time, documents issued by the Taiwan authorities or with the participation of the authorities will not be recognized on the territory of states that do not recognize the Republic of China (Taiwan).
Extract from the commercial register of Taiwan for business partners
General information about a legal entity, corresponding to reality, can be obtained by making a request in the commercial register. If you need to legalize a corporate document or an extract from the trade register, you will need additional assistance from lawyers in Taiwan, which our company can provide. For the Russian Federation, documents obtained from the official register and certified by a Taiwan notary are sent to the Moscow-Taipei Coordination Commission for Economic and Cultural Cooperation for certification. It is in this institution that a representative of the consulate of the Russian Federation is located. With regard to other countries, the certification and legalization situation is carried out in other ways. Our company can help you:
- Obtain an extract from the commercial register of Taiwan from an official source;
- Transfer the received extract from the commercial register of Taiwan to the customer;
- An extract from the commercial register of Taiwan in electronic form costs 20 euros (a pdf file is transmitted);
- An extract from the commercial register of Taiwan with legalization for the Russian Federation costs 1,850 euros, while during the COVID-19 pandemic, the coordination commission does not accept documents directly. All requests are sent through Double Capitals and an additional fee of 6,000 thousand Taiwan dollars is charged, this amount is not included in the cost of the service. The term of execution is from 30 working days.
- We will deliver the statement to the customer's address by the delivery service. Delivery cost is not included in the cost of the service.
If you still have questions, use the feedback form that you can see below or write to us in the chat in the lower right corner of the screen or send a message to the company's e-mail for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Taiwan for government authorities
If you need to get an extract from the commercial register for submission to any of the state authorities, you should take into account several features. The main problem may be that the state does not recognize the client of Taiwan as a state, which will lead to the invalidity of all documents issued or executed in Taiwan. The second certification task is the ability to contact the authorities of the client state on the territory of the island state. Based on our long-term practice of working with partners located in Taiwan, we will help you draw up the document and deliver it to the client's location. If you need help in Taiwan or the preparation of any documents, we can help you and bring the task to its logical conclusion.