The state located on the continent of Australia and called the Australian Union, which includes the island of Tasmania and a number of islands in the Pacific and Indian Oceans. It is the largest state in the southern hemisphere of our planet. And like any developed country that is involved in trade and has extensive corporate activities, the Commonwealth of Australia has a national trade register that contains information about all companies and entrepreneurs. An extract from the commercial register of Australia will help you find out both general information about the company and historical information about a legal entity or request information about documents submitted to the register. Since Australia is closely connected with Great Britain, since the head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, the appointment of a governor-general in the country takes place by decision of the Queen.
Australia is a member of many international organizations such as the G20, OECD, UN. The Commonwealth of Australia does not belong to offshore zones due to compliance with the rules for the exchange of information and the requirements of tax standards, in particular the OECD. The Australian corporate law system was heavily influenced by British civil law as the UK had a significant impact on the establishment of the Commonwealth of Australia. Business companies in the Commonwealth of Australia are regulated by the Corporations Act 2001 and other regulations.
Extract from the commercial register of Australia to obtain information about the partner
If you are developing your business in Australia or your partner is a company registered in the Australian Union and the islands state, an extract from the commercial register of Australia will help you clarify information about the status of the company, registration number and the presence or absence of such a company among the registered on the territory of the state. As part of this service, we will help you obtain the following documents:
- Extract from the commercial register of Australia with up-to-date information about the company in electronic form - the cost of the service is 29 euros, the extract is sent to the e-mail address in .pdf format in two hours, and there may be delays in receiving information. To obtain data from the register, you must provide the full name of the company or the registration number of the company;
- Extract from the register with current and historical data — the cost of the service is 39 euros, the extract is sent to the e-mail address in .pdf format after two hours, while there may be delays in receiving information;
- Request for a copy of the company's registration certificate — the cost of the service is 50 euros, the certificate is sent to the e-mail address in .pdf format in two hours, while there may be delays in obtaining information, to request a document on paper, please additionally inform in the letter;
- Request for a certificate on the company's relations with other legal entities — the cost of the service is 50 euros, the certificate is sent to the e-mail address in .pdf format in two hours, while there may be delays in obtaining information, to request a document on paper, please additionally inform in the letter;
- Extract from the commercial register with apostille and other documents mentioned above takes a little more time. The cost of the service is 565 euros, additional funds are charged for delivery by DHL, UPS or FedEx at the rate of the carrier;
- Request for additional documents is carried out by sending a request to the company's e-mail address indicating the data that you require.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company email. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Extract from the commercial register of Australia for Court
The information contained in the trade register can be useful to you in court. If you are suing an Australian company, an extract from the Australian commercial register will confirm that the company exists and that the legal entity can be adjudicated. The request for data can be carried out at any stage of the trial, while you need to clarify in the judicial system of your state the need to affix an apostille on the extract received. You can order the service of document apostillization and delivery of the document from us.