The British Virgin Islands is one of the self-governing territories under the jurisdiction of the British Crown, located in the Caribbean. The islands do not belong to Great Britain, but are subject to the laws of the kingdom and, like in Great Britain, the islands have their own commercial register of companies. The BVI company search in the register is one of the most important and demanded services among representatives of the business sector. The British Virgin Islands is one of the oldest offshore zones, where the largest number of offshore companies in the world are concentrated. The jurisdiction of the BVI is distinguished by the absence of the obligation to submit financial statements, conduct audits and reconciliations with tax authorities, and publish data of directors and shareholders. But despite all the privileges, the BVI remains an offshore zone and such evasions are not accepted in a number of countries by being included in the «black lists».
The European Union has included the British Virgin Islands in the black list of offshore territories (zones) as zones that contribute to tax evasion and do not meet the requirements of transparency and information exchange at the request of state authorities and Interpol. In the Russian Federation, the British Virgin Islands were included in the list of offshore companies of the Bank of Russia.
BVI Company Search can give you information about company
Despite the status of the BVI, many entrepreneurs open companies on the islands and successfully conduct their activities in Europe, Russia, the USA, China and Singapore. But in order to know information about your future partner or about the company with which you want to conclude a contract for long-term cooperation, you need to exclude all possible cases of fraud. You can carry out such an audit through the BVI Registry of Companies, which provides a number of data upon request through the Financial Services Commission, which is directly subordinate to the Governor. We will help you send a request, as well as receive a number of additional services, namely:
- Receive an information extract from the commercial register of companies (BVI Company search) in electronic form — 58 euros (the document is provided as an electronic document in .pdf format);
- Receive an information extract from the commercial register of companies (BVI Company search) by mail or courier on paper — 58 euros, the cost of the document itself and additional funds are charged for the delivery of DHL, UPS or FedEx;
- Obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing from the commercial register of companies by mail or courier on paper — 90 euros, the cost of the document itself and additional funds are charged for the delivery of DHL, UPS or FedEx, the processing time takes approximately 5 working days;
- Obtaining special certificates from the register of the BVI by mail or courier on paper — 150 euros, the cost of the document itself and additional funds are charged for the delivery of DHL, UPS or FedEx, the processing time takes approximately 5 working days; Receiving a copy of the Memorandum or Articles of Association, or other document — 8 euros per page of the document and additional funds will be charged for delivery by DHL, UPS or FedEx;
- Certified or Duplicate Copy of any document or certificate — 56 euros per document and additional funds are charged for the delivery of DHL, UPS or FedEx;
- Additional services are also provided for apostille each document or a number of certificates that lawyers can generate.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
BVI Company Search for court or background check
Since the extract from the commercial register contains data on the validity or liquidation of the company, many businessmen, when going to court, need information to verify the legal capacity of the company. The register allows you to receive data both in electronic form with our further translation in Russia of the document itself and sending it to you or receiving a document in hard copy using courier delivery DHL, UPS or FedEx. Verifying partner data before a major deal is a very important task. You must be sure that at any stage of working with a partner, the work will not be interrupted and you will not get large debts and troubles. If you need help in obtaining data, please contact our company.