Hong Kong is the focus of Asian business life, businessmen from all over the world seeking to enter Asian markets open companies in the administrative region of China, and offsite work in Hong Kong is also very profitable. Apostille in Hong Kong is an opportunity in a simplified manner to legalize documents for their use on the territory of the states that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention, which is more than 160 countries of the world. Due to the autonomy that Hong Kong possesses in relation to China until 2047, internal management, including those related to the apostille service, is carried out in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
The need for apostilization is explained by the legal status of documents issued in Hong Kong and the need to use these documents on the territory of another state. If the holder of the relevant documents does not carry out the procedure of simplified legalization in the form of affixing an apostille stamp on the territory of Hong Kong, he will not be able to apply them on the territory of other states. Our task is to provide assistance in carrying out the apostilization procedure for our clients, while you do not have to leave your home. Our capabilities in Hong Kong allow us to carry out all the necessary procedures autonomously.
Apostille in Hong Kong for business
Representatives of the business community most often turn to services for apostillization of various types of documents, due to the need to open an account, participate in tenders outside the state of registration, present documentation for a transaction or a major contract. Our company will help you obtain documentation from the Hong Kong Trade Register (CR) and carry out the apostille procedure. We will help you:
- Request the documents you are interested in from the government agencies of Hong Kong;
- Affixed an apostille in Hong Kong to documents that can be legalized in accordance with Hong Kong law;
- A number of documents can be sewn and apostilled in one set, which makes it possible to save on the procedure;
- The cost of apostille is from 400 euros, the cost depends on the amount of documents to be apostilled;
- Shipping cost is not included in the cost of issuing an apostille in Hong Kong and is paid separately according to the tariffs of the company that carries out international mail transportation (DHL, USP, EMS);
- We also carry out requests for documents in electronic form without affixing an apostille stamp.
If you have any questions, write to us in the chat, in the lower corner of the screen or send a message to our company e-mail. You can also use the feedback form, which you can see below, for a prompt response from lawyers:
Apostille in Hong Kong for other documents
Since all documents issued by state authorities are subject to legalization, the need for apostille may arise for individuals wishing to get an education or go on long business trips to work outside Hong Kong. If you need to apostille your diploma obtained in Hong Kong or you were born in Hong Kong, we will help you legalize documents and you can freely use them in all countries participating in the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirements for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, dated October 5, 1961.